It is not necessary for all the pieces listed above to be in place today.
We are considering investments in companies typically with between $3 and $15M in EBITDA, a history of profitability, based anywhere in the United States, and with reasonable valuations.
We prefer to collaborate with ambitious management teams who are looking to take their companies to the next level, but we also invest in situations where an operating owner, founder or CEO is looking to transition away from a company.
Our list of currently targeted sectors:
- Consumer service companies, such as subscription services, propane delivery, car wash chains
- Food and Beverage brands, manufacturers, processors and distributors
- Consumer goods, internet retailing
- Modular Housing
- B2B services; recurring or routed services
- Other select sectors based on hypotheses we have developed
We are primarily focused on the above targeted sectors, but are also open to opportunities in other areas – particularly in DC, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.