It is not necessary for all the pieces listed above to be in place today.
We are considering investments in companies typically with between $2 and $15M in EBITDA, a history of profitability, based anywhere in the United States, and with reasonable valuations.
We prefer to collaborate with ambitious management teams who are looking to take their companies to the next level, but we also invest in situations where an operating owner, founder or CEO is looking to transition away from a company.
Our list of currently targeted sectors:
- COVID-19 support – great consumer companies in need of capital
- Consumer service companies, especially subscription services, propane delivery, vending and coffee services
- Food & beverage or consumer goods brands and manufacturers
- Food & beverage processors and distributors
- Analytic / IT services
- E-commerce, internet retailing, and digital marketing
- B2B services; recurring or routed services
- Other select sectors based on hypotheses we have developed
We are primarily focused on the above targeted sectors, but are also open to opportunities in other areas – particularly in DC, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.